Monday, September 27, 2004

What is going on in the world?

apparently my birthplace has gotten incredibly more dangerous. my friend rents my house and he says that just a few weeks ago a kid rode up on his bike to steal his roommate's stereo out of his car. my friend stopped the kid and then the little felon in the making pulled a gun and fired a warning shot. this all took place at around 4 in the morning but noone heard or saw a thing. the police were called but didn't show up. I am really concerned that a kid on a bike is terrorizing the city. I think that all kids on bikes should be considered dangerous until more is learned about this incident.
my house is now going to have a wooden fence around the front yard with sticker bushes. a better crime deterrent cannot be found.

No comments: